Fire departments or fire districts that responded to any wildfires in Grand or Larimer County between September 6 and November 5, 2020, are eligible to apply for FEMA Public Assistance.
What is eligible?
- Disaster Damaged Facilities or Equipment
- Cost of Pre-Positioning Equipment
- Temporary Generators
- Security Costs: Flares, Barricades, Trucks Blocking Roadways
How to Register?
- Attend an Applicant Briefing on Tuesday, Feb 9 at 2 p.m. Register at http://tinyurl.com/FEMAPA
- Register your agency for Public Assistance on the FEMA Grants Portal at https://grantee.fema.gov
- Submit a 1-page application in the FEMA Grants Portal by Feb 14, 2021