Reservations, Applications & Permits
Rules and Regulations:
Please abide by the follow rules and regulations while using the District areas.
Reserve a Park, Gazebo or Fields:
The park areas, gazebo and sport fields are available for reservation as a convenience for the District’s residents for a refundable deposit of $100. Please complete the entire form and submit to Roxborough Village Metropolitan District, Attention: Peggy Ripko, 141 Union Blvd. Ste. 150, Lakewood, CO 80228 or via email at email@example.com. The deposit must be in the form of a check and mailed to the same address.
Before applying for a fishing permit, please review the Rules and Regulations.
Residents of the Roxborough Village Metropolitan District may apply for a permit to fish in District waters. You may apply as an individual or a family/household unit. To apply for a fishing permit, please email Peggy Ripko at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, your address and the names of your family/household to be included on the permit.
By submitting an application, you pledge to adhere to the Rules & Regulations and meet the requirements including the following:
- You are a resident of Roxborough Village Metropolitan District.
- You will immediately release any and all fish you catch.
- You will only fish with artificial flies and lures.
- You will not leave trash for fishing equipment around the ponds.
- You will respect those that live around the ponds by keeping noise to a minimum.
- You will stay out of the water.
- You will not harass birds, frogs or other wildlife around the ponds.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact the District Management Team.